About Oxfordshire Breastfeeding Support
ltr: Lisa Mansour, Charlotte Gilman, MP Anneliese Dodds, OBS Chair Juliet Rayment, Jayne Joyce & Emily Tammam
Formerly Oxford Baby Cafés Group
We greatly appreciated the support of national Baby Café network and NCT during the 12 years we ran as a franchise. Our rebirth as an independent local charity in April 2018 enables us to apply for much-needed funding to continue our work. We have a new name and look but everything else about our service continues as before.
All pregnant or breastfeeding mums are welcome to drop in at any time during opening hours. Partners and other supporters are welcome too.
Our Breastfeeding Support Drop-ins are free to attend and are run by highly experienced internationally certified lactation consultations (IBCLCs) and breastfeeding support workers, and supported by specially trained volunteer peer supporters.
- Jayne Joyce
- Charlotte Gilman
- Emily Tammam
Lisa Mansour is on maternity leave. Many congratulations Lisa!
Our work in the news
(some under our previous incarnation as Oxford Baby Cafés Group)
- Oxford baby group holds relaunch
- Oxford based Breastfeeding Support Group, Oxford BabyCafés Group, has received £1,000 Funding from CALA Homes as part of the housebuilder’s new bursary scheme
- Having an impact on mums. Erin Lyons talks to the woman helping with breastfeeding at Oxford's Baby Cafés Group
- Oxford Baby Cafés are making a difference
- Un soutien à l'allaitement pas comme les autres (in French)