Cover Breastfeeding Support Facilitator Recruitment (occasional hours)
We are looking for people who would like occasional skilled work in breastfeeding support to cover for our regular facilitators. Both planned holiday cover and unexpected illness cover will be available.
- Social media work, virtual consultations & virtual groups: remote working
- In-person support: locations around Oxfordshire
Variable - Zero hours arrangement
- Direct feeding support: 2.5-3 hours per in-person weekly support session, plus estimated 30 minutes of preparation and data entry.
- 20 minutes per individual virtual or telephone consultation plus estimated 10 minutes of preparation and data entry.
- Social media work: Paid for hours worked (specific number of hours will be offered for each arrangement, for example 1-2 hours per week for a holiday period)
£23 per hour
28 days pro rata (including bank holidays) - this is converted to payment after each assignment is complete and is therefore approximately £2.40 extra per hour
Oxfordshire Breastfeeding Support Clinical Director
Overview of the role
Provide facilitation for in-person breastfeeding support sessions (in Oxfordshire). These take place on a weekly basis around Oxfordshire and offer a number of slots that service users can book in advance. Current locations are Barton, Kidlington, Donnington and Didcot.
Provide facilitation for virtual/telephone 1:1 consultations. These are booked in advance by service users.
Social media work
Monitor our busy Facebook group, responding to breastfeeding queries, posting content and maintaining the group’s rules and ethos.
Overseeing content provided by OBS trained peer supporters.
Please download the full Cover Facilitator role description and person specification for further details.
Last updated May 2022