Help us Protect OBS - Ways to Donate
OBS lost 100% of its funding in 2016 when Oxfordshire County Council withdrew funding from Children's Centres. We rely solely on donations to keep open. Please donate in the following ways to pay forward the support that you have received to the next family who needs it, and to ensure that we are still here if you need us in the future!
OBS is registered with AmazonSmile! You can support the work we do by nominating " as your charity of choice. Each time you shop on your laptop remember to start at smile.amazon.co.uk. You can also activate AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app and nominate OBS as your charity of choice. Amazon will donate a small percentage of eligible purchases to us.
You can also donate to us via the Paypal Giving Fund. Search for Oxfordshire Breastfeeding Support.
You can also:
- Donate in the collection boxes provided at each in person session
- Set up a fundraising campaign on Local Giving
- Set up a fundraising campaign on GoFundMe
- Donate through Payroll Giving
- Set up a fundraiser on Facebook by choosing OBS as your non-profit
- Support us via eBay for Charity
- Support us while you shop through Easy Fundraising
Please share this page and encourage those who have used our service to "pay it forward" by making a donation so that we can continue to support other families.
See also our Friends of OBS page for details on how to join our mailing lists for supporters.
With many thanks from the OBS Team